Getting Visas to Norway
If you are going to study in Norway, you must apply to the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration for a residence permit via the Norwegian Embassy. Only after the Directorate has made a decision regarding your application, and you have been notified accordingly by the Embassy, you will be able to enter Norway.
In order to be granted a residence permit for studying in Norway, the following conditions must be met:
- The purpose of your stay must be full-time study.
- You must have been admitted as a student on an officially recognized course of study at an officially recognized educational institution.
- You must submit a plan of your studies.
- You must be able to provide for yourself financially.
- You must have somewhere to live while in Norway.
- You must return to your country of origin after completing your studies.
- Your reason for studying in Norway must be to acquire knowledge and experience that will be useful in your country of origin. Moreover, your studies in Norway must be a continuation of the education you already have.
Please contact the nearest embassy for more details.
Are you interested in touring Spain? Click here to learn about our thematic educational tours or have us design a customized itinerary specially for you!