MBA in Human Resources Management
Human resource management is key for every company to retain high quality and happy employees. The program trains students in people management, time management and work management. Students not only learn how to be effective talent scouts and managers but they also learn the trends and techniques needed to build great teams. Some of the courses included are: International HRM, HR Development & Training and People Management. Graduates can pursue work in Recruitment, Personnel management, Compensation management and Labor relations.
Bachelors programs last six semesters/three years (summer fast track option available). Full-time MBA programs last one year (three terms of 10 weeks each). We also offer a part-time option which is studied over two years (six terms of 10 weeks each).
Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Candidates must meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience (may include military service)
The undergraduate/bachelor’s degree programs at EU Business School begin in October, February, June and August every year. The master's programs begin in October, January and March every year.
- Application fee (non-refundable, paid with application): €200
- Advanced tuition payment (non-refundable, due upon receipt of acceptance letter): €3,000
- Tuition per term (three terms per year - with advanced tuition payment deduction): €3,600
- Dissertation fee (after successful program completion): €600
Yes, online and on campus.