The educational mission of Schiller International University is to prepare students, personally and professionally, for future leadership roles in an international setting. In its undergraduate and graduate degree programs, Schiller provides students with the competencies they need for professional careers as well as for further academic study. The educational process puts particular emphasis on developing international and cross-cultural competencies through foreign language training, intercampus transfer, or other international academic opportunities, and intense interaction among people with diverse backgrounds. We offer US accredited undergraduate degrees in Business Administration and International Relations and Diplomacy. We also offer an MBA program. All programs are taught in English and entry to the university takes place all year round.
+34 91 448 24 88
Calle Serrano, 156, Madrid, Spain, 28002
- A completed and signed Application.
- A non-refundable application fee of U.S. $20 for students seeking admission to the Florida or Online campus or EUR €50 for students seeking admission to a European campus.
- A completed and signed Enrollment Agreement Students with more than 24 college credits must sign a High School attestation in lieu of proof of HS graduation.
- Students with less than 24 college credits: High School Diploma, or Official High School transcript indicating date of graduation, or official GED transcript for U.S. citizen/legal resident students or; Proof of completion of secondary education for students educated outside of the United States or the American educational system. Examples may include the Abitur, Selectividad, Baccalauréat, International Baccalaureate (IB) “O” and “A”-level exam results.
- Copy of official ID or passport (Visa Students).
Undergraduate tuition per credit/course is € 459/€1,377. Graduate tuition € 574/€1,722. Application fee is €50.
All Associate degrees require the completion of 60 semester credit hours and usually take two years of full-time study to earn. Bachelors degrees require 120 semester credit hours and 3 to 4 years to complete. Depending on the field of study Masters degrees require between 36 and 45 semester credits. MBA's can be finished in 15 months.
Registration deadlines and start dates are available every month. Spring Break is April 10-14, Summer Break is July 3-7 and Winter Break is Dec 25-January 5.