The educational mission of Schiller International University is to prepare students, personally and professionally, for future leadership roles in an international setting. In its undergraduate and graduate degree programs, Schiller provides students with the competencies they need for professional careers as well as for further academic study. The educational process puts particular emphasis on developing international and cross-cultural competencies through foreign language training, intercampus transfer, or other international academic opportunities, and intense interaction among people with diverse backgrounds. We offer US accredited undergraduate degrees in Business Administration and International Relations and Diplomacy. We also offer an MBA program. All programs are taught in English and entry to the university takes place all year round.
- International Business
- MBA International Management
- Business Administration (BBA)
- General Studies
- International Relations
- Interdisciplinary Studies
- Public Administration and Services
- International Diplomacy
+34 91 448 24 88
Calle Serrano, 156, Madrid, Spain, 28002
- A completed and signed Application.
- A non-refundable application fee of U.S. $20 for students seeking admission to the Florida or Online campus or EUR €50 for students seeking admission to a European campus.
- A completed and signed Enrollment Agreement Students with more than 24 college credits must sign a High School attestation in lieu of proof of HS graduation.
- Students with less than 24 college credits: High School Diploma, or Official High School transcript indicating date of graduation, or official GED transcript for U.S. citizen/legal resident students or; Proof of completion of secondary education for students educated outside of the United States or the American educational system. Examples may include the Abitur, Selectividad, Baccalauréat, International Baccalaureate (IB) “O” and “A”-level exam results.
- Copy of official ID or passport (Visa Students).
Undergraduate tuition per credit/course is € 459/€1,377. Graduate tuition € 574/€1,722. Application fee is €50.