EU Business School BarcelonaCategory: Featured
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is a triple-accredited, multicampus, international business school. It is one of the world’s leading business schools, delivering exceptionally comprehensive business education in a competitive and global learning environment. In addition to small, dynamic classes offered in English, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
EU Business School has a global network with main campuses in Geneva, Montreux, Barcelona and Munich. Transfers between campuses are easily attainable and students are encouraged to make the most of such opportunities. Students can participate in intercampus exchanges within EU and with partner institutions in the U.S.A., China, Thailand, Malaysia, Taiwan, Mexico, Kazakhstan, Canada and Russia among others.
For over 40 years, EU has provided a quality education to students from all over the world. Our 100+ nationality average gives students a globally diverse environment with excellent networking opportunities.
EU’s Online MBA ranked number one in CEO Magazine’s 2015 global online rankings; EU’s on-campus MBA was featured in the top tier of the European MBA rankings. The QS Top MBA list 2012 has placed European University in the Top 35 European Global MBA programs out of a total of 200 top business schools worldwide.
All courses at EU Business School are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience. EU faculty works with students on an individual basis to create a cooperative and caring learning environment.
EU offers innovative Bachelor, Master and Doctorate of Business Administration programs, with majors in Business Administration; Communication & Public Relations; Leisure & Tourism Management; Business Finance; Sports Management; International Relations; Entrepreneurship; and E-Business among others. We also offer a one-year Business Foundation program, which prepares students for our subsequent bachelor’s programs.
EU Business School’s undergraduate curricula are in line with the Treaty of Bologna; the programs last three years (six 13-week semesters, 180 ECTS). Students also have the opportunity to complete their studies in two years if they take classes during two, intensive summer semesters. The core curricula prepare undergraduates to enter the business world.
EU offers students the option to take part in further undergraduate study programs through affiliations with other renowned international academic institutions.
The MBA, Online MBA and Executive MBA degrees from European University are internationally-recognized graduate degrees that serve as passports to successful management careers.
The MBA curriculum is tailored to accommodate each candidate’s needs. Utilizing a pragmatic approach to business education which emphasizes the case-study method, these programs effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
EU’s Online MBA program adapts its onsite MBA program to an easy-to-use web platform taught by acclaimed professors with extensive experience in online education. This blended experience also includes on-campus weeks giving students the opportunity to meet the faculty and colleagues.
- Business Foundation Program
- Undergraduate/Bachelor’s Programs
- BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Communication & Public Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Leisura & Tourism Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Sports Management
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Business Finance
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Digital Media Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Business & Sustainability Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Business & Design Management
- BA – Bachelor of Arts in Family Business Management
- EBBA – Executive BBA
- Double Bachelor’s Degree with Nichols College
- Double Bachelor’s Degree with Shinawatra University
- Graduate/MBA Programs
- MBA – International Business
- MBA – Communication & Public Relations
- MBA – International Marketing
- MBA- Global Banking & Finance
- MBA – Leasure & Tourism Management
- MBA – Entrepreneurship
- MBA – Leadership
- MBA – E-Business
- MBA – Sports Management
- MBA – Human Resoures Management
- MBA – Design Management
- MBA – Reputation Management
- Online Programs
- Online Executive BBA
- Online MBA
- Executive MBA
- International Summer School