MBA in International Business
The MBA in International Business equips students with the skills necessary for an increasing global market. The program includes extensive case-studies on a wide range of topics related to business, law, finance, management and media communications. Courses include Business Policy and Strategy, International Finance and Technology and Change Management. Graduates can pursue work in Trade services, Government agencies, Non-profits and Multinationals.
Bachelors programs last six semesters/three years (summer fast track option available). Full-time MBA programs last one year (three terms of 10 weeks each). We also offer a part-time option which is studied over two years (six terms of 10 weeks each).
Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Candidates must meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience (may include military service)
The undergraduate/bachelor’s degree programs at EU Business School begin in October, February, June and August every year. The master's programs begin in October, January and March every year.
- Application fee (non-refundable, paid with application): €200
- Advanced tuition payment (non-refundable, due upon receipt of acceptance letter): €3,000
- Tuition per term (three terms per year - with advanced tuition payment deduction): €3,600
- Dissertation fee (after successful program completion): €600
Yes, online and on campus.