The Centro Español de Nuevas Profesiones (CENP), or “the Spanish Center of New Professions,” is a private teaching center, established in the city of Madrid in 1957 and with a branch in the city of La Coruna (since 1967). CENP’s principal objective, defined from the very start of its existence, is the higher education of young people in emerging professional areas, all with the knowledge that education is the key element in developing skills such as leadership, creativity and adaptation to change. To date, more than 50,000 students have graduated from the programs at CENP, trained in areas, which at the time, had yet to be addressed in traditional university programs.
The mission of CENP is the training of young people in emerging professional areas with a high demand in the market place. In following that mission, CENP has become one of the best private schools in its field in Spain.
CENP’s vision in the upcoming years is to continue to satisfy the demand of economic sectors that are in constant growth, and to train and provide professionals that are capable, qualified and aware of the new market tendencies. CENP is a pioneer in the type of education and training it provides, characterized from its beginnings by openness and innovation, not only in the development of course content, but also in the methodology employed, incorporating hands-on professional experience with theoretical training. For this, CENP relies on an excellent and dedicated teaching staff, always attentive to the changing demands of today’s marketplace. In both their theoretical and practical knowledge, the students of the center have much to offer and tend to rapidly gain employment due to the solid training and practical experience they have received.
MEMBERSHIPS and AGREEMENTS
CENP is an active member of a number of organizations, including the:
- United Nations World Tourism Organization
- Knowledge Network
- World Association for Professional Training in Tourism, AMFORT
- Ulysses Foundation
- Spanish Federation of Tourism Schools, ANESTUR
- Association of family-owned companies, ADEFAM
- Foundation Destination Madrid.
CENP also has agreements with:
- The Spanish Association of Tourism Professionals, AEPT
- The Madrid Association of Interior Decorators & Interior Architects
- The Madrid Association of Antiquarians
- The Latin American Association of Tourism Professionals, UIPT
- The Madrid’s Gems Institute
- The DEARTE Foundation
- The Dalma Foundation
- And a number of universities in several European and American countries
Among the many study areas in which CENP specializes, the most popular are:
- Management and Communication
- Public Relations
- Office Administration
- Security, Information and Intelligence
- Lifelong Learning
- Nutrition and Health
- Spanish as a Foreign Language -ELE-
In Madrid, CENP is located in a university district, situated in the heart of the city that is well served by public transport:
- Metro: ISLAS FILIPINAS and MONCLOA lines
- Bus: 1, 2, 12, 44, 202, CIRCULAR and all lines arriving at the Moncloa bus station
Madrid is one of the warmest capital cities in Europe. Visitors to this beautiful region of Spain will find a combination of the old Spanish traditions mixed with the most innovative business spirit, which makes the city the economic hub of Spain. Its cultural offerings are also world renowned, including a number of museums, galleries and historical sites.
In the city of La Corunna, the CENP educational center boasts a spectacular view of the ocean, visible from the Riazor Beach. In November 2001, La Corunna was named by the United Nations as one of the most livable and ecological cities in the world. The town is located in Galicia, the greenest region in Spain.
- Public Relations
- Information Technology
- Graphic and Industrial Design Engineering
- Hospitality, Leisure, Tourism and Travel
- Philology, Languages, Literature
- Language Courses
+34 902 44 12 22
c/ Joaquín María López, 60-62, Madrid, Spain, 28015