Hansa Language Centre was established in 1969, and now prides itself with the fact that it is one of the most respected language schools in Canada. With its wide range of English classes, a flexible schedule and plenty of opportunities for trips, excursions, sports and social activities, Hansa has become one of the most popular language schools in the country. The centre has also made available various teacher training programs and a number of foreign language opportunities for Canadians (i.e. French, Spanish, German, etc.). On the other hand, ESL students have the chance to choose from over twenty different subjects at twelve different levels as well as classes, preparing them for TOEFL and IELTS exams.
- Language Teaching
- Teaching of Spanish as a Second Language
- Teacher Training for Foreign Languages
- Philology, Languages, Literature
- Language Courses
- Korean Language and Culture (in Universities)
- Japanese Language and Culture (in Universities)
- Spanish Language and Culture
- Business English
- French Language and Literature (in Universities)
- Language Courses and Cultural Immersion Programs
- Spanish Courses
- Social and Cultural studies
- Language and Culture
- Arabic Studies
Arabic, Chinese, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian,
51 Eglinton Ave. East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M4P 1G7
AILIA, CEC, TESL Canada
We teach all language levels however our courses are designed for students 16 years of age and older.
From $145 Canadian Dollars and up.