Located in Bilbao, Spain, Instituto Hemingway is a Spanish language school that has been offering a unique combination of in-class work and additional activities since 1999.
Our International Learning Centre offers LOW-COST, FLEXIBLE arrangements in a wide variety of programs all year round: from one-week programs to semesters abroad, High School programs, internships, jobs, volunteer work and adventure tours. Classes are taught in Spanish – with teachers being fluent in several languages.
We also organize educational tours for school groups.
- Philology, Languages, Literature
- Language Courses
- Language Courses and Cultural Immersion Programs
- Spanish Language and Literature (in Language Schools)
94 416 79 01 (España), 828 275 46 41 (USA)
PO Box 7443, Asheville, NC USA, The United States, 28802-9998
Instituto Cervantes, Bildungsurlaub, CSN.
There is NO minimum age.
None. A placement test upon your arrival will determine the most suitable level for you.
Housing options include staying with a host family (full board), sharing an apartment with other students or staying at a hotel or hostel.
- Leisure activities every day (including movies, sports, concerts, parties, excursions, barbecues...)
- Wi-Fi connection
- Computers and Internet connection
- Film library
The school is open until 8:30 pm on weekdays.