The University of Barcelona is one of the Spanish universities which have formed a good tradition in teaching Spanish language and culture to foreigners. It was established in 1450, and acts as a public university, teaching 75 undergraduate programs, 353 graduate programs and 96 doctorate programs to over 63,700 students.
Estudios Hispánicos is the center within the university, providing Spanish as a foreign language to various groups of students. The center offers both Spanish language and Spanish culture courses to students from over 200 countries. The programs offered include Spanish language; Spanish for Heritage Speakers; Spanish culture; Intensive courses; summer courses; summer courses for groups; DELE examination and special courses. All courses in Estudios Hispánicos allow students to gain European Union university accreditation, based on the European credit system.
- Philology, Languages, Literature
- Language Courses
- Language Courses and Cultural Immersion Programs
- Spanish Language and Literature (in Universities)
- Spanish Language and Culture
- Spanish Courses
- Social and Cultural studies
- Spanish Culture and Society
- Spanish Civilization and Culture
34 93 403 55 19
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 585, Barcelona, Spain, 08007