Greenfields independent Day and Boarding school offers all year round EFL opportunities for children aged 11 to 18 including Summer and Easter holidays. Students can simply improve English or stay until they are fluent and then join the school if desired. Lessons are complemented with outings and many other activities all in the heart of the English country side yet close to London and the coast and only 20 minutes from London’s Gatwick airport. Room for up to 50 boarders, common rooms, kitchen, sports facilities, TV, gaming room, nearby shops, swimming pool, horse riding, cycling etc. Cambridge English exams are optional. Price is £525 per week - contact us for availability. Outings include trips to London, Brighton, Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, Portsmouth Dockyards and many more. Evenings consist of bowling, sports, cinema, shopping, games etc. prices from £535 a week. Please contact us for more details or book via our website
Greenfields School All Year round EFL courses and Summer programmes.
Ages 11 to 17 years.
£525 per week.
Accommodation on site in our Boarding House which has:
• a caring, family atmosphere.
• qualified and friendly staff.
• welcoming rooms with views across the beautiful Sussex countryside.
• lounge, games room, tennis and basketball courts, football pitch.
• a quality seven-day-a-week catering service with a qualified French chef.
• tailor-made taxi services to and from Gatwick and Heathrow.
• children from all over the world.
• regular outings to places such as London, Brighton, Oxford, theme parks etc.
• daily extra-curricular activities such as sports, boating, zip wire, horse riding, cinema, shopping trips etc.
- Philology, Languages, Literature
- English Courses
- English as a Second Language
Independent Private College
+44 (0) 1342 822189
Priory Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, The United Kingdom, RH18 5JD
member of the ISA - indpendendt schools authority