Colegio Delibes is one of the best private schools, centrally located in Salamanca, and exclusively dedicated to providing Spanish Language Courses for foreign students year-round.
Its facilities include air-conditioned classrooms, Wi-Fi coverage, an audio laboratory, a video-conference room, a library and a computer room with free Internet access, as well as an enclosed patio in the typical Spanish style, where students can relax and socialize during coffee breaks.
Colegio Delibes does not offer just Spanish language courses, but a variety of courses with different specializations and levels to improve your existing language skills and to enrich your vocabulary: Spanish Language, Conversation, Culture, Literature, Business Spanish and preparatory courses for official diplomas as well as classes for specific professions/professionals (such as Translation, Tourism and Teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language).
At Colegio Delibes, students can complement their study program with some leisure activities organized by the school free of charge, such as guided tours of Salamanca, weekly lectures, film showings in Spanish, sports, board games and weekly parties at a local pub. For a small extra fee, students can also enjoy weekend excursions, dance classes in traditional Spanish dances and a farewell dinner.
Colegio Delibes is awarded with recognitions by various internationally known educational institutions and government departments for high quality and standard.
- Philology, Languages, Literature
- Language Courses
- Language Courses and Cultural Immersion Programs
- Spanish Language and Literature (in Language Schools)
+34 923 12 04 60
Avenida de Italia, 21, Salamanca, Spain, 37007
CEELE, Instituto Cervantes, CSN - Recognition of the Swedish authorities.
Colegio Delibes offers several types of Spanish classes and covers 10 levels, usually of 4 weeks (80 hours) each, from beginner to mastering. Classes are taught in small groups (9 students maximum) by teachers with extensive training experience and a specialization in the Spanish Language and Literature. Students with difficulties to keep up with the learning pace of their classmates can receive individual tutorials free of charge.
Here are the Spanish courses offered at Colegio Delibes (you have the possibility to study various courses at a time):
- Spanish Language: grammar and conversation. For this course, you can choose whether you want to be part of a small class (9 students maximum) or an even smaller class (5 students maximum).
- Spanish Language and Culture: grammar, conversation and Spanish culture (Spain’s History, arts and economy).
- Spanish Language and Literature: grammar, conversation and Spanish literature.
- Spanish Language and Conversation: grammar and a strong focus on conversation, including colloquial expressions, discussions and debates.
- Spanish Language and Translation: grammar, conversation and translation of a variety of texts from English, German, French or Italian into Spanish.
- Spanish Language and Tourism: grammar, conversation, Spain’s geography, Spain’s natural resources and tourism economy, Spanish culture.
- Business Spanish: 10 hours per week for companies, executives or students who wish to gain a stronger knowledge of Spanish for commercial purposes.
- Preparation for the DELE: these classes will prepare you for either the Basic DELE or the Superior DELE. Students will review grammatical aspects of the Spanish language and will work on assignments similar to those required for the test.
- Teaching Spanish as a foreign language: for working teachers who are not Spanish-native speakers.
All these courses are also available in super intensive mode (30 hours per week).
Colegio Delibes also offers:
- individual classes
- customized programs for groups of students and their chaperons: they combine lessons and extra-curricular activities, and include accommodation with host families and full board.
- Summer sports programs: they combine 80 hours of Spanish classes and 80 hours of sports and outdoors activities. Participants must be aged 14 to 20 years old. Accommodation in a student residence, full board included.
None - No admissison fee
None - courses from Beginner to Superior level
Students can be lodged in Spanish host families, student residences, flats shared with other students, private studios (if you stay at least 4 weeks), hotels, or hostels.
Colegio Delibes provides activities free of charge: guided tours, lectures about Spain (its regions, art, history, and traditions), films in Spanish, sports, board games and parties.