Studies & Degrees in Life Science
Choose where you would like to study Life Science:American SamoaBermudaCanadaChinaFranceGermanyIndiaItalyJapanNetherlandsSouth KoreaTaiwanThe United KingdomThe United States
Life Science is a very vast field which includes various topics. Life science is a study which mainly comprises study of plants & animal, living organisms and human beings. When we are discussing living organisms it means study of all the required conditions for living beings. Life Science is one of the root fields of science. You can choose from the field of, Biomedical, Biological, biochemistry or genetics for specialization in the field of life science.
- In-depth knowledge in Biology.
- Curious Nature
- Logical flow of thinking
- Aptitude towards field of Science
There are really huge ranges of specialization topics which you can study once you opt of life sciences. But you have to set base right from your high school days by selecting Biology as major subject. At undergraduate level you can select various files such as Biochem, Biotech and Biology etc. Post –graduation specialization can be done in Botany, Zoology or bioinfo. However, getting admission to all these courses is not cake walk as it requires rigorous study for various entrance exams & interviews of various universities, if you goal to get in a good university .As a Good institute is a perfect gate pass to a good career. & nbsp;
Life science opens a wide range of avenues to you in field of research and development as scientists, pharmaceutical companies. They can also choose to go into academic field wherein they can become professors in college for their specialised field. Let’s see some examples of important professions which you can choose:
- Microbiologist-: Investigate effect of microorganisms on the plants &environment. There are various types of specialization available being a microbiologist. Such as Agriculture, Medicines or organisms.
- Pathologist-: Study cause- effect analysis of diseases on living organisms. By diagnosing various body- tissues and fluids they do root-cause analysis of any disease.
- Pharmacologist-: Develop various medicinal drugs & study its effects & affects. They closely work with medical practitioners to understand how different diseases react to medicines in different way.
- Zoologist -: Study the origin of various behaviours and diseases and varied life process of living beings. Zoology can be classified in various fields for study of birds, mammals and reptiles.
- Marine Biologist--: study various functionalities of aquatic plants &animals. They also do research various methods through which underwater crops can be raised.
- Anatomist-: Study the complicated structure human bodies. They mainly try to investigate, if any body part gets injured or destroyed how it can be transplanted through various tissues or organs.
- Agronomist--: Study to improve quality of crops. By applying scientific methods increasing the resistance capacity of crops against various kinds of pests and diseases.
- Botanist-: Study of various diseases of plants & the cure on the same.