Escuela Montalbán has been offering Spanish courses in Granada, Spain, since 1986. Located within walking distance of downtown Granada, the Andalusian-styled school building offers a quiet and friendly environment.
Escuela Montalbán boasts accreditation by Instituto Cervantes. An official Examination Center for the Diploma de Español como Lengua Extranjera, it is also a member of Tandem International, a network with schools in several Spanish cities, such as: Granada, Madrid and San Sebastián.
Courses take place all year round at all levels, and can be booked for a minimum of 1 week up to several months. The Standard Spanish course is made up of 4 daily lessons, allowing students to combine study and holidays. You can also choose the Intensive or Superintensive modes, consisting of 5 or 6 daily lessons, in order to ensure the maximum progress in a short period of time. Students wishing to work on specific topics can enroll in the Standard-Plus Spanish course, which combines 4 daily group lessons with private classes. If you wish to enhance your written Spanish skills, you can participate in our writing workshops, structured in small groups of intermediate and advanced students. You will study written texts (literature or other material depending on your interests) and learn how to write and produce longer and more complex texts, as well as create different styles.
Prior to your joining the course, Escuela Montalbán language school will send you a placement exam comprising a written level test and a self-assessment oral test. You will have until one week before the start of the Spanish course to return the documents.
Classes take place from Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 6 pm, with all Spanish courses starting on Monday. Depending on the program you chose, you will attend 4 to 6 lessons per day, of 45 minutes each. Your placement exam will determine the most suitable level for you.
- Language Teaching
- Philology, Languages, Literature
- Language Courses
- Language Courses and Cultural Immersion Programs
- Spanish Language and Culture
- Spanish Courses
- Social and Cultural studies
- Spanish Culture and Society
- Spanish Civilization and Culture
- Language and Culture
+34 958 25 68 75
C/ Conde Cifuentes, nº 11, Granada, Spain, 18005
Instituto Cervantes; Tandem International; FEDELE; EEA; Granada Chamber of Commerce; Madrid Chamber of Commerce; DELE; SIELE; CSN Sweden; Bildungsurlaub Germany; Erasmus+ teacher training
- Spanish courses from 1 week to 12 months: Standard, Intensive, Superintensive group courses with 20, 25 or 30 lessons per week.
- One-to-One courses
- Spanish for specific purposes (Business, Tourism, Medical Spanish)
- Erasmus+ teacher training
- D.E.L.E. preparation courses and examination
- Spanish for families
- Spanish at a teacher's home
- Spanish for Body & Mind: Spanish & Flamenco (dancing, singing, guitar, cajón), Spanish & Tango, Spanish & Cooking, Spanish & Yoga, Spanish & Horse Riding in Sierra Nevada National Park, Spanish & Rock Climbing, Spanish & Hiking in Natural Parks, Spanish & Photo walks, Spanish & Art on Tiles, Spanish & Arabic culture.
- Spanish in Spain: Combined courses Granada, San Sebastián, Madrid, Cádiz.
- Standard Course: 340€ for 2 weeks, 160€ per additional week;
- Intensive Course: 440€ for 2 weeks, 210€ per additional week;
- Superintensive Course: 540€ for 2 weeks, 260€ per additional week.
- Standard Course: 150€ / week;
- Intensive Course: 200€ / week;
- Superintensive Course: 250€ / week.
Minimum age: 15 years
No Spanish level required
Enrolment fee: 50 €
Special prices for long-term courses (over 8 weeks)
Shared flats with students from the school or spanish students with use of kitchen facilities; host families or student residence with breakfast; half board and full board; hotel; hostal; self-catering apartments; single and double rooms, casa rural, accommodation at a teachers home.
Daily culture programme: guided visits, conferences, excursions, films, salsa, theatre, flamenco, outdoor activities; guided trips to Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, Alpujarra Mountains, Tropical Coast, Morocco; linguistic exchange programme with spanish students; free Internet access; free use of library and video-library.