Les Roches Marbella offers hotel and hospitality management degree programs in Spain’s Costa del Sol, on the shores of the Mediterranean. A sister school to Les Roches Bluche, Switzerland, its curricula are designed to feature both Swiss standards of excellence and American education values. Classes are taught in English, with certain programs featuring a bilingual English/Spanish format.
Les Roches Marbella prepares for undergraduate and/or graduate degrees in hospitality management. In addition to the academic and practical training they receive on campus, students from Les Roches Marbella also have several opportunities to undertake internships with top hospitality employers worldwide.
Les Roches Marbella is accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC) at the university level. Les Roches Marbella Global Hospitality Education – Innovative approach, entrepreneurial mindset, global outlook:Les Roches is where your future starts
+34 95 276 44 37
Urbanización Lomas de Río Verde, Ctra. de Istán, Km. 1, Marbella, Málaga, Spain, 29602
Les Roches Marbella has numerous accreditations and professional memberships in various organisations worldwide, including accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
At Les Roches, you will develop business and leadership skills that will transform how you see the world. That’s because experiential learning forms the backbone of your educational journey.
Postgraduate Diploma in International Hospitality Management Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing for Luxury Tourism Postgraduate Executive in International Hotel Management
Requirements vary depending on the course.
- Normally 18 years old and above. Students can be under that age provided they are 18 years old by the time they start their 1st internship.
- A completed application form or submitted online application with all pertinent attachments and a non-refundable application fee of 250 Euros.
- An official copy of your High School Diploma or equivalent. Students must have completed their full higher secondary education (IB, A Levels, 2º Bachillerato, Abitur, Baccalaureate, Gymnasium, or the High School Diploma) or at least six years of secondary education and provide evidence, supported by complete information on the school, including school transcript and/or certificate of public examination (including an explanatory note of the grading system).
- A complete CV. Pre-Study Plan brief essay stating the reasons why you choose to study Hospitality Management at Les Roches Marbella. Post Study Plan stating your future professional goals after graduating.
- If English is not your mother tongue or if you have not spent the last 3 years in an English-taught school, please enclose one of the following official certificate and scores:
- TOEFL: minimum score of 525 points for the paper based test or 70 IBT.
- Cambridge First Certificate Exam (FCE): grade C - Please also send the statement of results with your detailed profile.
- IELTS: Academic Module minimum Overall Band Score 5.5 and min. 5.0 for each part (listening, reading, writing, speaking).
- All English certificates must have been issued in the last 12 months prior to admission. If on application, your official English test results are not available, applicants will be required to take the Les Roches Marbella English entrance exam, and provide your official English results thereafter.
- A valid medical certificate. Please note: the admissions requirements are guidelines and are subject to change at any time.
As the medium of instruction is English, applicants must meet one of the following basic language requirements:
- English mother tongue, or
- 2 years minimum of secondary education in an English language based institution, or
- TOEFL written score of 500 points or more (equivalent to 173 points in computer based exam). TOEFL Score of 550 points or more is required for direct entry students to the BBA Program, or
- Cambridge First Certificate, or
- If none of the above apply, an English Entrance Exam will be given.
The application fee (non-refundable) must be sent with the application form and will be valid ONLY for one intake date. 250 Euros.
Undergraduate Programs: 3,5 years Postgraduate Programs: 1 year
INTAKES: January and September
Students in a situation of economic hardship may apply for financial aid. Eligibility is examined on a case-by-case. Funding varies in amount and duration. Because funding is limited, attendance, factors such as academic status and disciplinary history are also taken into consideration when reviewing requests.
On-campus accommodation provided by the school. Off-campus accommodation provided by the school.