Les Roches Marbella offers hotel and hospitality management degree programs in Spain’s Costa del Sol, on the shores of the Mediterranean. A sister school to Les Roches Crans-Montana, Switzerland, its curricula are designed to feature both Swiss standards of excellence and American education values. Classes are taught in English, with certain programs featuring a bilingual English/Spanish format.
Les Roches Marbella prepares for undergraduate and/or graduate degrees in hospitality management, business administration + hospitality management (BBA), or golf management. In addition to the academic and practical training they receive on campus, students from Les Roches Marbella also have several opportunities to undertake internships with top hospitality employers worldwide.
Les Roches Marbella is accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC) at the university level.
- Hospitality, Leisure, Tourism and Travel
- Hotel Management
+34 95 276 44 37
Urbanización Lomas de Río Verde, Ctra. de Istán, Km. 1, Marbella, Málaga, Spain, 29602
Les Roches Marbella has numerous accreditations and professional memberships in various organisations worldwide, including accreditation from the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Internships, School Transfer
Post Graduate Diploma in International Hospitality Management and Post Graduate Diploma in Golf Management.
As the medium of instruction is English, applicants must meet one of the following basic language requirements:
- English mother tongue, or
- 2 years minimum of secondary education in an English language based institution, or
- TOEFL written score of 500 points or more (equivalent to 173 points in computer based exam). TOEFL Score of 550 points or more is required for direct entry students to the BBA Program, or
- Cambridge First Certificate, or
- If none of the above apply, an English Entrance Exam will be given.
The application fee (non-refundable) must be sent with the application form and will be valid ONLY for one intake date. 325 Euros.
On-campus accommodation provided by the school.