Les Roches Marbella offers hotel and hospitality management degree programs in Spain’s Costa del Sol, on the shores of the Mediterranean. A sister school to Les Roches Crans-Montana, Switzerland, its curricula are designed to feature both Swiss standards of excellence and American education values. Classes are taught in English, with certain programs featuring a bilingual English/Spanish format.
Les Roches Marbella prepares for undergraduate and/or graduate degrees in hospitality management, business administration + hospitality management (BBA), or golf management. In addition to the academic and practical training they receive on campus, students from Les Roches Marbella also have several opportunities to undertake internships with top hospitality employers worldwide.
Les Roches Marbella is accredited by the New England Association of Schools & Colleges (NEASC) at the university level.Study Programs:
- Hospitality, Leisure, Tourism and Travel
- Hotel Management
Type of studies: University Degree Programs, Graduate, Professional Programs
Language of instruction: English, Spanish
Location: Urbanización Lomas de Río Verde, Ctra. de Istán, Km. 1, Marbella, Málaga, Spain, 29602
Telephone and Fax: Tel.: +34 95 276 44 37 Fax.: +34 95 276 44 38
- English mother tongue, or
- 2 years minimum of secondary education in an English language based institution, or
- TOEFL written score of 500 points or more (equivalent to 173 points in computer based exam). TOEFL Score of 550 points or more is required for direct entry students to the BBA Program, or
- Cambridge First Certificate, or
- If none of the above apply, an English Entrance Exam will be given.