Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration is designed for professionals in management positions with a minimum of five years of work experience. The course is designed to strengthen the experience of these professionals with theory and concepts and prepare them for graduate studies. Some courses include: Ethics in Business, Customer Relationship Management and Managerial Economics. Graduates can do continued work as Brand managers, Mortgage advisors, Project managers and Performance analysts.
Bachelors programs last six semesters/three years (summer fast track option available). Full-time MBA programs last one year (three terms of 10 weeks each). We also offer a part-time option which is studied over two years (six terms of 10 weeks each).
Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Candidates must meet two of the following:
- A minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- A satisfactory score on the GMAT or GRE
- 2+ years of professional work experience (may include military service)
The undergraduate/bachelor’s degree programs at EU Business School begin in October, February, June and August every year. The master's programs begin in October, January and March every year.
- Application fee (non-refundable, paid with application): €200
- Advanced tuition payment (non-refundable, due upon receipt of acceptance letter): €3,000
- Tuition per term (three terms per year - with advanced tuition payment deduction): €3,600
- Dissertation fee (after successful program completion): €600
No, only at our location.